3.01.2011

Just the Facts: Month 2

Wow!  This month has absolutely flown by.  I had some ups and downs, but I did have an overall loss on the scale this month, so I was excited to see if I had lost any inches.  I haven't noticed a difference in the mirror yet, so these measurements once a month are really helping me to see that, slowly but surely, my body is changing.  I finally started exercising regularly in the last week or so.  I know if I keep that up, I will have a great month of March.  I was happy with my February measurements!  It's so weird to see where the weight is coming off.

Measurements:
Neck:                16          (LOST 1 inch)
Left Arm:           20          (LOST 1 inch)
Right Arm:         20 1/2    (No change)
Bust:                  49          (LOST 3/4 inch)
Upper waist:      45 3/4    (LOST 1 1/2 inches)
Lower waist:      51 1/2    (LOST 1 inch)
Hips:                  50          (LOST 1 1/2 inches)
Left Thigh:          32 1/2    (No change)
Right Thigh:        31 3/4    (LOST 1 1/4 inches)
Left Calf:            17 1/2    (LOST 1/4 inch)
Right Calf:          18          (LOST 1/2 inch)

Month 2 Total Inch Loss: 8 3/4 inches

Total Inch Loss To Date:  13 1/4 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment