3.12.2011

Weigh-In: Week 10

I didn't see a huge loss on the scale this week, but I consider this week a victory.  It's usually right around this time that I give up and revert back to my old habits.  I usually make diet and exercise so strictly regimented that I just can't keep going after 2 1/2 months.  This time is different.  I actually feel more committed than ever right now.  I'm already geared up for next week!  I just had to get it through my head that this is going to be a marathon and not a sprint.  Even if it takes two years for me to get to my goal weight, that's okay.  The two years are going to pass whether I'm working toward a better me or not.  I might as well make the best of them.  :)  I hope everyone else is having a great week, too!!

Beginning Weight: 274.4
Week 10 Weight: 273.4

Week 10 Weight Loss: 1 pound

Total Weight Loss: 12.8 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment