4.01.2011

Just the Facts: Month 3

I feel great about this month.  I'm continuing to plug along.  It seems like the weight is coming off so slowly, but the time has really been flying by.  It's so exciting to see these inches coming off.  Today I pulled out a bunch of old clothes.  I even found some Size 22 jeans that fit, and they still had the tags on them!  I don't know what was up with that.  I must have bought them a while ago thinking they would fit, but they didn't.  Well, now I can wear them!  Yay!  All of my Size 24 stuff is falling off of me.  I LOVE that!  I am pretty close to fitting into some Size 20 stuff.  Can't wait!

Measurements:
Neck:              16         (No change)
Left Arm:         19         (LOST 1 inch)
Right Arm:       19         (LOST 1 1/2 inches)
Bust:                47 1/2   (LOST 1 1/2 inches)
Upper Waist:   44         (LOST 1 3/4 inches)
Lower Waist:   51 1/2   (No change)
Hips:                49 1/2   (LOST1/2 inch)
Left Thigh:        31 1/2   (LOST 1 inch)
Right Thigh:      31 3/4   (No change)
Left Calf:          17         (LOST 1/2 inch)
Right Calf:        18         (No change)

Month 3 Total Inch Loss:  7 3/4 inches

Total Inch Loss To Date:  21 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment