6.28.2011

Power 90 Day 2

Today was cardio day with Power 90.  My legs were SO sore from doing Sculpt yesterday.  I hopped on the exercise bike for about 30 minutes before I even started today just to loosen my legs up a little bit.  After kicking, punching, and jumping my way through my workout, I felt amazing!  I did a ton of extra stretching for my oh-so-sore muscles and then had a protein shake.



For me, working out has a double benefit.  Not only am I burning calories during the workout, but I find it a lot easier to stay on track with eating if I have worked out.  If I start having some unhealthy food cravings, I just think back to my workout and how hard I had to work to burn those calories.  I don't want to add them back for a few minutes of satisfaction.

I think I'll hit the exercise bike again tomorrow before doing P90 Sculpt.  It really helped to get me warmed up!

What workouts do you have planned for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment