3.25.2012

Weigh Day - Week 12

Well, there's really no weigh-in this week, so the title of this post is a little misleading.  I tried to weigh in this morning and realized my scale has gone completely crazy.  When I weighed last week and had a gain, I was pretty surprised, but didn't really think anything of it.  Then this week, I knew I would have a loss.  I did so good with food, and my clothes are getting super loose. 

I stepped on the scale and saw...298!  What?!  Okay.  That's about a 30-pound gain this week.  Hmm.  Maybe I should try this again.

I stepped back on the scale and saw...254.  Now you're talking!  A 13-pound loss this week!  Even though it would be amazing to be 254, I knew that couldn't be right either.

I tried one more time and saw...307.  Okay.  That's not even funny.  This scale has gone insane!  I have absolutely no idea what happened to the scale, but it definitely is done dealing.

So I'm going to have to get a new scale sometime this week.  I'll have a new scale and a real weigh-in for you guys next week. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's crazy stuff!!! Haha, good call on getting a new scale.

    ReplyDelete