7.18.2011

Monday Weigh-In

I skipped my weigh-in last week because I was out of town.  This week, I'm at 270.  I lost yet another pound.  As long as the numbers keep going down, I am not complaining whatsoever.  I know by now that the key to weight loss is just being consistent.  If I consistently eat healthy and consistently exercise, the weight consistently comes off no matter how slow I might feel it is happening.

I haven't posted a P90 update in a couple of weeks either.  To be honest, I am finding it more and more boring.  There are only two different workouts to do that you alternate between.  You do Sculpt one day and then Cardio/Abs the next day.  I know all of Tony Horton's cheesy jokes by heart at this point.  On the plus side, I am seeing some definite results.  Even though I am not losing very much weight, I feel so much stronger.  In fact, I have been using 5-pound weights during the Sculpt portion and I know I need to break down and buy some heavier weights.  It is just getting too easy!  When I think back to the very first time I did P90, I can tell that I have come a very long way.  I originally did the Sculpt workout without any weights at all and just did the arm movements, and my arms were SO sore the next day.

I like having a specific routine to follow along with every day instead of just mindlessly walking on the treadmill or pedaling the exercise bike.  I feel like I push myself more when I am following a DVD.  However, I am looking for something to replace Power 90.  I want something maybe a little more fast-paced and something with more variety. 

Does anyone have any fun workout suggestions?  I need some inspiration here!

1 comment:

  1. Cardio exercise machine workouts are great and fun for burning excess body fat and building good cardiovascular health. These exercises not only help to burn body fat fast it will also strengthen your heart and lungs and thus reducing your chances of getting high blood pressure, stroke and heart diseases.

    ReplyDelete