7.30.2011

Blah

I've been feeling like a wrung-out sponge lately.  I have no energy, and I just want to sit in front of the air-conditioner in front of the TV.  I know I'm not the only one because it seems like all the weight loss bloggers have been talking about losing motivation recently.  We've been under a "heat dome" (like most of the rest of the country) for the past several weeks and have been hitting highs above 100 almost every day.  I know it's just an excuse, but I just have not been able to motivate myself to work out this month.  Cooking has also been torture lately because even heating up a can of soup makes the house unbearably hot.  I was so ready for summer after a cold spring, but now I am SO ready for fall.

I haven't gained any weight, but I haven't lost any either.  I seriously need to get my weight loss mojo back!

No comments:

Post a Comment