5.01.2011

Just the Facts: Month 4

I can definitely tell I am shrinking.  Every single one of my shirts is falling off my shoulders.  The Size 24 jeans I pretty much lived in prior to January won't even stay up.  I love finding old clothes that haven't fit and are finally starting to fit again!  I wish more was coming off my stomach, but I guess it will in time.

Measurements:
Neck:                16 (No change)
Left Arm:           19 (No change)
Right Arm:         19 (No change)
Bust:                  47 (LOST 1/2 inch)
Upper waist:      44 (No change)
Lower waist:      51 (LOST 1/2 inch)
Hips:                 49 (LOST 1/2 inch)
Left Thigh:         30 3/4 (LOST 3/4 inch)
Right Thigh:       31 (LOST 3/4 inch)
Left Calf:           17 (No change
Right Calf:         17 3/4 (LOST 1/4 inch)

Month 4 Total Inch Loss:  3 1/4 inches

Total Inch Loss To Date:   24 1/4 inches

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Wow - it must feel great to have your clothing falling off of you - congrats.
    I found you by way of skinnyhollie
    Looking forward to visiting again.
    Frances D
    shewhodiets(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job. You're the incredible shrinking woman. Keep on goin'!

    ReplyDelete