5.09.2011

Not MIA

Don't worry!  I haven't fallen off the wagon!!  I know I missed posting my weigh-in this Saturday for the first time in 16 weeks.  I have been SO, SO busy.  I haven't had a chance to post at all.  I finished my coursework to get my MBA last week and celebrated that along with my birthday pretty much all week.  Now I am way behind on work and only have a week to catch up before leaving for Orlando (my graduation gift to myself!) 

I need a brain break!  I am taking a blogging hiatus until I get back from vacation to Orlando on May 23rd and will have my next weigh-in then.  This will be my first vacation where I am attempting to eat healthy, so we'll see how it goes.  I'm not going to be super restrictive, but I'm not going to allow myself to go wild either.   

No comments:

Post a Comment