1.25.2015

Staying Present

I've always been the most successful when I have consistently tracked my eating and weighed in regularly.  I have an uncanny ability to come down with amnesia and "forget" about the fact that I'm supposed to be eating healthy.  When I force myself to write down what I'm eating, I have to stay present.  I can't just pretend I don't need to make changes and that it's okay to eat whatever I want in whatever amounts I want.

In order to keep myself accountable, I'm going to weigh in each Monday throughout 2015.  Good, bad or ugly, I'm going to post my weight here every week. 

I'm also going to consistently write down what I'm eating.  I'm not sure what I'm shooting for as far as how many calories I should eat per day.  I think I'm going to experiment with different amounts for a few weeks and see what works best for me, but my main focus is still going to be eating throughout the day and avoiding a binge for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment