10.24.2011

A Weigh-In...Finally

I have been avoiding a weigh-in for a while now.  It's easy to see from my lack of posts that I have not been focused on weight loss lately.  I decided today that it's time for another go at this.

When I saw the number on the scale today, I wasn't really shocked.  I am very disappointed, though, in how I have done this year.  I came into 2011 feeling like it would be my year for big changes, but it turned out to be more of the same.  I know it's nobody's fault but my own and we've still got 2 months left in 2011, so it's definitely time for me to turn things around.

Today's Weight: 278.0

Goals for the week:
  • Drink a TON of water  (I have been really bad about this lately and have fallen back into the habit of drinking Pepsi with meals.)
  • Eat breakfast every day
  • Exercise at least 5 days
  • Cook at home every day...NO eating out!
I'll be checking in this week to let you know how things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment